Canadian Fantasy Football (CFL) can be incredibly lucrative if you know how to manipulate the roster requirements and scoring. Daily fantasy players (with little experience) can profit quickly with just some basic information because very little is written about CFL inside the industry. My name is DFS Spreadsheets (@dfs_spreadsheet on Twitter) I’m a data analyst by trade, and love digging into the intricacies that give our players advantages no one else can deliver.
The easiest way to chat, ask questions, or dive deeper into strategic thinking is through our FREE Discord Channels below…
The chart below shows home/away split data from the past 9 games.
MONTREAL @ CALGARY
- Calgary has averaged over 291 passing yards at home and over 280 pass yards overall in 2021. The Stamps have great receivers that should be successful as long as Bo-Levi Mitchell can return to pre-2021 form.
- Montreal averages 134 rushing yards on the road while Calgary gives up almost 120 yards per game at home.
MTL-Vernon Adams Jr.-QB-9900
MTL-Reggie White Jr.-WR-5000 (SALARY SAVER)
OTTAWA @ WINNIPEG
- Winnipeg averages 124 rushing yards at home. They lost top WR Lawler and Adams and it looks like rookie WR Dalton Schoen may get the start for $2500. He could offer salary relief to fit higher priced players but also be prepared to take a 0. Janarion Grant should be the primary returner and could se some time on offence. I don’t mind pairing him with the Bomber DST in hopes he breaks one.
- Ottawa gets a new qb, rb ( CURRENTLY INJURED) and a couple of established CFL vet WR’s. However, I’m not a fan of playing anyone vs Winnipeg. If you like narratives, former Bomber Darwin Adams plays his first game versus his old team. With William Powell out, Devonte Williams starts at rb for minimum price. He’s a complete unknown but for minimum price, it doesn’t take much for him to pay off his salary.
WPG-Janarion Grant-WR-3300 (SALARY SAVER)
WPG-Dalton Schoen-WR-2500 (SALARY SAVER)
OTT- Devonte Williams-RB-2500 (SALARY SAVER)
HAMILTON @ SASKATCHEWAN
- QB Dane Evans takes over full time now that Jeremiah Masoli is out of the picture. Evans played great in 2019, having 8 games with at least 300 passing yards. He loses WR Brandon Banks but still has a lot of weapons.
- Saskatchewan lost starting RB William Powell this offseason so Jamal Morrow takes over at rb with only 9 carries on his resume. Hamilton averages 22 attempts against on the road so Morrow should see plenty of action. Like his price but having Fajardo as a TD vulturing QB might cap his upside.
HAM-Steven Dunbar Jr.-WR-6800
HAM-Papi White-WR-4400 (SALARY SAVER)
SSK-Kian Schaffer-Baker-WR-5600 (SALARY SAVER)
Edmonton @ BC
- Edmonton added CFL receiving yards leader Kenny Lawler in the offseason. Lawler has huge upside but he is the second highest priced wr this week and has a new qb throwing him the ball. Its still not know who will be under centre for the Elks but reports had Arbuckle practicing with the first team.
- Highly touted QB Nathan Rourke takes over for BC after Reilly’s retirement. He had a huge game last season vs Edmonton when he threw for 359 yards, 1 passing TD and three rushing TDs. Rourke has a great duo of WR in Lucky Whitehead and Bryan Burnham.
EDM-James Wilder Jr.-RB-8700
EDM-Kenny Lawler Jr.-WR-10100
EDM-Shai Ross-WR-3400 (SALARY SAVER)
Join over 30 individuals that have won over $100,000 with DFS Army tools and coaching. Unlock the secrets to winning CFL or any sport, and play them all as a DFS Army VIP!!
As always, I will be posting team depth charts in Discord and will make changes to my player pool in there. Good luck, hope to see everyone at the top.