Breaking News
Get updated with all the latest happenings across fantasy sports
Rams Re-Sign David Quessenberry to One-Year Deal
The Los Angeles Rams announced on Wednesday that they re-signed offensive lineman David Quessenberry to an undisclosed one-year deal. Quessenberry was in his first year with the Rams in 2025, and he appeared in 13 regular-season games (zero starts). The 35-year-old veteran offensive tackle only played 18 snaps on offense, though, and 73 snaps on special teams. The former sixth-round pick out of San Jose State in 2013 will return to L.A. next season as offensive-line depth. Quessenberry has bounced around the league in his eight years in the NFL, having already played for five different teams.
David Quessenberry12 hours ago
Wyatt Teller Doesn't Plan to Re-Sign With Browns
Cleveland Browns Pro Bowl offensive guard Wyatt Teller, who will be a free agent in March, announced on Instagram on Wednesday that he will not return to Cleveland and will sign elsewhere, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN. Teller was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the fifth round in 2018 out of Virginia Tech, but he has spent seven of his eight years in the NFL with the Browns. The 31-year-old veteran was a Pro Bowler for three straight seasons from 2021 to 2023, but he appeared in only 13 games in each of the past two seasons in Cleveland. A calf injury limited him this past season. Teller figures to draw plenty of interest on the open market for teams that are looking for a dependable starting right guard. He has started 101 of the 109 games he's appeared in during his eight seasons in the league.
Wyatt Teller12 hours ago
Joel Bitonio's Void Date on Contract Pushed Back
The Cleveland Browns and left guard Joel Bitonio pushed the void date of his contract to the start of the new league year on March 11, a league source told Dan Labbe of The Cleveland Plain Dealer. Bitonio's contract was previously set to void on Monday, Feb. 16. The team's longest-tenured player will now have a little extra time to decide if he wants to return to play a 13th year in the NFL. The 34-year-old veteran offensive lineman will be extended or released by March 11 because the Browns would take on a $23 million dead-cap hit if his contract voids. If Bitonio chooses to return to Cleveland in 2026, he'll be expected to start at left guard. He was originally drafted in the second round in 2014 out of Nevada. Bitonio has been a stalwart interior offensive lineman for the franchise, being named to the Pro Bowl for seven straight seasons from 2018 to 2024.
Joel Bitonio14 hours ago
Dolphins Have had Trade Talks Involving Minkah Fitzpatrick
The Miami Dolphins have had trade talks with teams this offseason regarding five-time Pro Bowl safety Minkah Fitzpatrick, sources told Jordan Schultz of FOX Sports. Miami already released four players earlier this week, including Pro Bowl receiver Tyreek Hill (knee), and they are in the early stages of resetting their roster under a new regime. The Dolphins acquired the 29-year-old defensive back from the Pittsburgh Steelers last year in the deal that sent cornerback Jalen Ramsey to the Steel City. Fitzpatrick could be on the move again this year after he recorded 82 tackles (59 solo), one sack, four tackles for loss, one interception, six pass breakups, one forced fumble, and two fumble recoveries in 14 games in his return to Miami. He should have plenty of suitors on the trade market as the Dolphins look for draft-pick compensation.
Minkah Fitzpatrick15 hours ago